ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
Whether you’re a seasoned user or just getting started, this presentation is designed to keep you in the know. We explore the exciting feature enhancements, reorganization of guidelines, and upcoming changes and share the most current news surrounding Google Business Profiles.
Tricia discusses the latest developments in Google Business Profiles and sheds light on their potential implications for your business.
- How your WordPress website and your GBP work together to drive traffic and conversions
- The New Suspension & Reinstatement Process
- Reorganized Guidelines
- New Ranking Factors
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Tricia Clements started her business, Your Biz Watchdog, 8 years ago and focuses on Local SEO. She helps digital agencies add recurring revenue with White Label Google Business Profile (GBP) Services, formerly Google My Business. Due to the extensive work with GBP, she also offers GBP Fix It™ Services.
Tricia was an expert contributor with Whitespark’s 2023 Local Search Ranking Factors and is a regular speaker on the subject at various online and in-person conferences. She has been involved in the WordPress community since 2012 and is a co-organizer of the Atlanta SEO for Local Businesses Meetup.
When not working, Tricia enjoys spoiling her adorable rescue dog, Moxi.
Latest posts by Rob Watson (see all)
- Kathy Zant – Why Hackers Target Small Business Websites - February 16, 2024
- Tricia Clements – Google Business Profiles (GBP) in 2024 - January 22, 2024
- Scott Mann – Stop Giving Your WordPress Business Away - November 30, 2023