ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
WebOps and DevOps are relatively new terms in the world of website creation and management. With WebOps, you can streamline your web content and marketing operations to get products and services to market faster. With DevOps, you can optimize your website development and operations to get site updates live quickly. In this presentation, we’ll learn how to use WebOps and DevOps to speed up your organization’s site creation and update cycles.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Rob Watson is the founder and a co-host of the West Orlando WordPress meetup group. Since 1996 he has been creating websites for businesses and organizations small and large. In 2009 he founded Webidextrous.com first as a freelance website design boutique. In 2015 he began to evolve it into a lean all-purpose web agency. The company’s latest focus is concierge-style, high-touch maintenance, security, and performance optimization of WordPress websites. Rob is also a space exploration enthusiast. He and his wife, Shannon, are parents to four children.
- What Is Webops? – https://www.cmswire.com/digital-experience/webops-enhancing-web-experience-and-streamlining-complex-systems/
- What Is Devops? – https://www.coursera.org/articles/what-is-devops
- WebOps vs. DevOps: What’s the Difference? – https://www.swarmnyc.com/whiteboard/webops-vs-devops/
- Getting Our Chops Around WebOps – https://www.forbes.com/sites/adrianbridgwater/2022/03/16/getting-our-chops-around-webops/
- Seven Steps to Escape the Website Relaunch – https://pantheon.io/blog/seven-steps-escape-website-relaunch
Latest posts by Rob Watson (see all)
- Rob Watson – WordPress WebOps and DevOps - August 18, 2023
- Gen Herres – Intro to Accessibility in WordPress - July 26, 2023
- Bob Randklev – Content Marketing, Conversions, and Lead Nurturing With WordPress - June 19, 2023